As a SEO Expert we need to know about the traffic of a website. According to my mind, before going to know about it we should have a Google analytics Account. Has somebody more knowledge about it, please share with me.
yes if you have to track your traffic then you have to creat an Google analytic account for more information visit http://www.google.com/analytics/ and just follow the instruction .
Nice to meet you. Google analytics is the tool provide the google to track visitor in your website. Simply at first create an account in google analytics and then follow the instructions.
Thanks a lot
SEO Company India
Google analytics is best way to know about the traffic of any website and it requires one time code placement in the website after that analytics tracks every user interaction. Here you can see the demographics of visitors with new and returning. You will also able to see the popularity of your website among particular area.
Exchanging links with other websites is a good way to increase traffic to your website. Website traffic is not merely indicating the popularity of the web site butalso deliver some much useful information to the web site owner.
Thanks and regards.
Along with the reports in your account, you can use Google Analytics to measure the traffic generated to your website. Google Analytics tracks incoming traffic to your website; this data gives you more insight into how readers interact with your site when they arrive from Google. Just create an account in Google Analytics then just simply follow the instructions.
Princess Diaries Gown
Different ways to check your website traffic is listed on the following link. Just have a look:
pictures on canvas
Google Analytic generates detailed statistics about the visitors and web traffic generated for a website.
IzzoNet ecommerce platform | IzzoNet ecommerce hosting
Now there are a bunch of traffic estimation services (like Alexa, Compete, Quantcast, etc.) from where you can obtain statistics (page views + unique visitors) of almost any website for free but is the data accurate?:
1. Alexa – Alexa won’t tell you the actual page views of a site but an estimate of the percentage of Internet users that may have visited your site during a given period. Now assuming that the number of Internet users did not changed drastically in the past 6 months or so, a site’s reach as determined by Alexa can be proportional to the unique visitors.
Verdict: The Alexa chart pattern for my blog is fairly similar to Google Analytics which is actually very surprising.
2. Trends for Websites – Google Trends uses data from Google search, Google Analytics and other third-party market research services. Since Google search is the largest source of traffic to most websites (especially those in the tech domain), Trends for Website can give a fairly accurate estimate of site traffic.
Verdict: Google Trends estimation of "daily unique visitors" can get very close to actual numbers but the only problem is that Trends doesn’t provide data for low-traffic websites.
3. StatBrain – This is the only service that claims to provide a count of daily visitors to any website. StatBrain does so using data from a number of external sources like Alexa Rank, backlinks in Google, location of web server, etc.
Verdict: StatBrain says that Digital Inspiration gets around 33k unique visitor per day which is definitely on the lower side but still not a very bad guess.
4. Compete – You can use Compete to estimate the total US traffic for nearly every site on the web. Compete uses data from ISPs, their own toolbar and other data source to calculate the unique visitors and hits (or pageviews) of a site.
Verdict: Very close to actual data but limited to visitors from US only so you won’t get the true picture for an international website.
5. QuantCast – Like Compete, QuantCast too gives an estimate of hits and unique visitors along with visitor demographics.
Verdict: Data is not available for all websites and also less accurate than Compete (at least for Digital Inspiration) though the situation may be different for quantified sites.
6. Google Ad Planner – This is my favorite tool that is both accurate and comprehensive. You get to know the traffic of any website in a particular geographic region (or worldwide), average number of visits per visitor, total page views, unique visitors and the broad category of that site.
A hit counter is a code that you put on your web page, which counts how many times the page has been viewed. But in my opinion Google Analytics is the best tool which not only tells you how many times your site has been viewed, but also gives you all kind of information about your site visitors, their locations, loyalty, etc.
Hire .Net Developer of India